White Life - episode 1 White Life - episode 1

Definate potential here, but I coldn't get over the horrible audio recording quality. Invest in a better mic. Good job other wise though! 2 in the portal, 5/10

TmsT's "Up Skit Creek" TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

I never had that much fun watching a flash animation. The humor was right on, the on going pac-man story, the puns, the nine inch nails santa letter...Man, there was so much in here...I'm going to watch it again.

Make more?

TmsT responds:

Will do.

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Thanks for voting, Subliminalis!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 4.50 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 4% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 4.68 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.99!

DailyToon SE: TV_Vision DailyToon SE: TV_Vision

The Portal Rules: (and I quote)

"Your movie must not be a pointless "demo" or "preview" without any redeeming qualities!"
"Do not submit crap entries with the intent to give users "free blam points.""

Television responds:

Wha? What about them?

Far away angel Far away angel

This submission will do well. Congrats! The style is there, you rock. 4 in the portal, 7/10

BunnyFlop BunnyFlop

Wow, congrats on a fine film. The music made it. Good job, tell whoever made that song remix that they are really talented.

Deadnes fight {update} Deadnes fight {update}

Hate to tell you this, but changing the preloader wont fix this little short. Stick people have all been done before. There is nothing new or exciting in here at all. Granted, you may have spent quite a lot of time and effort into making this flash file. That dosent really mean anything. 0 in the portal (again), 2/10

own3d Pics own3d Pics

Not only did you use crappy pictures you found online, you also used the crappy pre-made slide-show template that COMES WITH FLASH! Hahah, you just got owned.

ZaKoo responds:

dude, make own submissions before sayin stuff like that! and i made this for u to have fun stop complaining !

"Renegade" "Renegade"

Hell yeah, man that was so awesome. I didn't expect that at ALL. 4 in the portal, 7/10

The Last Valentine The Last Valentine

I dunno, I didn't like it. Too short, too cheesy. I've heard those sound effects in at least 20 movies today alone. 0 in the portal, 2/10

inevitability responds: