MWGC Game MWGC Game

That was actually pretty cool. I like puzzles. No sound though.

Ongirl 16'th MIX Ongirl 16'th MIX

I thought this trend died like 2 years ago?

Kick@$$ Kick@$$

Nice job! I tried pressing tab, and then space repeatedly, but it makes his head dissapear!!! Try it!

Escape the pixels 2.0 Escape the pixels 2.0

You should put a border around the edges, or make it like Pac Man, when I go through the bottom, I come out the top. I keep loosing my square and I can't find it again because it goes so fast and there arent any borders. And the song gets annoying. Other than that, it's pretty swell!

guXit responds:

Everyone is complaining about that.. I'll make "Escape the pixels 3.0" with the option to turn on the pacman style Looping. And I'll remove the song.

Thx for the review and the tips!

Emo dress up Emo dress up

Anyone who gave this a bad review obviously didnt get it. I thought it was friggin' hilarious. 5 in the portal, 8/10

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

Takes WAY too long to reload. Cool 3D skills though.

Lightspeed v.02! Lightspeed v.02!

Looks like a great work in progess. 2 in the portal, 5/10

Highway Chase S&H Edition Highway Chase S&H Edition

You should add some crashes or something because it gets annoying to keep have to restarting over and over again. 2 in the portal, 3/10

Smith responds:

HWC2 will have bounce and damage so it will me sweet as but there is still loads to be done

Smashing!!! Smashing!!!

Sweet

Level 47 Password: catch
Great for killing time while waiting for movies of 700+mb to download. Kidna slow though.

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Very cool. Very cool indeed.

Now, all you have to do is make some calls. :)

P.s,.---the intro on your website makes it look VERY promising. I can't wait until it's up and running!